torstai 21. maaliskuuta 2013

Woman on the street

Today, I met a woman
Well, I didn't actually meet her
We just happened to pass each other on the street

I don't remember the colour of her hair
Or what she was wearing at that exact moment

I only remember that she was pretty
So pretty it took my breath away
And I scraped my jaw
for dropping it to the ground

For few seconds I fell in love with her
I wanted to marry her and make her mine
Love her, take her for a trip around the world
Make her scream my name while making love to her

For few flying seconds
She was my whole world
My every dream, my future
The entire reason of my existence

But after those seconds I just shook my head
and continued walking to different direction
Afraid to look back and catch a glimpse of her prettiness
For I knew if I'd do that
There would be no turning back

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti